- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services including employment processing compensation health and welfare benefits training and development records management safety and health and employee relations.
- Primary point of contact for employees regarding Leave Administration to include:
- Ensure that managers and employees are knowledgeable about leave issues.
- Administration of multi-state Leave of Absences FMLA ADA and Company Leave Programs.
- Establishes FMLA claims; tracks and codes documentation in accordance with internal workflow processes.
- Analyzes FMLA claims to determine eligibility and certification in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Identifies action plan; determines benefits due and makes timely case decisions
- Communicates decisions and on-going expectations with employees and managers
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions and implementing them.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objectives
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed or required actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add HR value to the organization whilst driving and championing employee satisfaction.
- Ensures safety of the workforce.
- Resolves employee concerns related to health and welfare plans functioning as liaison with various insurance carriers.
- Writes revises edits and proofreads company policies and procedures and related documents as needed including employee handbook.
- Works with hiring managers to develop job descriptions.
- Assists in benchmarking positions against market to ensure competitive compensation policies and practices.
- Manages the New Employee On-boarding process.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of five years of progressive experience working in the field of human resources.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration.
- Strong understanding of state and federal requirements and regulations relating to key areas of responsibility.
- Experience administering employee benefit plans recruitment and compensation plans.
- Experience working with payroll and HRIS systems.
- Dynamic and energetic spirit coupled with a strong desire to create and win.
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment.
- Highly detail oriented with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to forge effective relationships with internal and external customers.
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.