POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
To assist Operations Executive in organizing; directing; supervising and ensuring all daily activities relating to manpower; stock; merchandise; customer service; cash handling and reconciliation and related matters concerning the area or shift are in accordance to the company’s procedures; policies and goal with the set budget.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
- To supervise and ensuring implementation of the sales strategies within each area/outlet specified to ensure sales planned conducted accordingly towards the achievement of sales budget.
- To supervise product movement and assist on coordinating promotions activities to ensure promotion runs smoothly and enable to generate incremental sales.
- To supervise and ensuring inventory system exercise conducted accordingly to ensure stock losses to be minimized and out of stock situation is a avoided.
- To monitor and provide information on slow moving item; feedback obtain from customer on requirement of new products and stock movement to assist on the recommendation required to be done for promotion and new product to be introduced.
Staffing & Customer Service
- To ensure enforcement on staff disciplinary are at the expected requirement to ensure staff abide by the company’s rules and regulations.
- To ensure sufficient and maximum utilization of manpower within the shift area to ensure maximum service provided in order to avoid losses of opportunity sales.
- To ensure service to service customer is excellent to maintain customer service.
Cash Handling and Reconciliation
- To ensure enforcement of procedures and policies on cash handling and reconciliation are abided and implemented accordingly to ensure persistent integrity and smooth flow on the process of cash handling and reconciliation.
- To supervise and ensure that documentation flow are in accordance to the company’s policies and procedures for compliance to the administration procedures.
- To assist the Operations Executives on preparing the required Operations report on a monthly or timely basis within the specific deadlines to ensure accurate and factual facts figures are provided for the operations report.
- To follow up payment to supplier or outstanding invoices and Tour Leader payment