POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
Manage the operations of the airport according to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements to ensure a safe, secure and comfortable
environment for airport users
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
- Manage all personnel working in his/her shift to ensure efficiency of operations.
- Monitoring facilities serviceability and ensure fault are rectified
- Monitor cleaning to ensure contractor meets standard set.
- Ensure departure and arrival formalities meet standard set
- Attend to complaints by customers and air travelers
- Attend to VVIP movement and vendor and give necessary assistance
- Liaise with other agencies to ensure smooth running of airport
- Represent Airport Manager in case emergency develop until relieved. Send necessary report to AOC, MASB HQ as directed by Airport Manager.
- Ensure concessionaires provide quality services and follow operations hours specified.
- Monitor the punch card and prepare report.
- To carry out directives given by Airport higher authority.
- Complying with DCA and ICAO requirements (SARPs)
- Fulfilling airlines or aircraft operator’s requirements and demands.
- Political influences
- Liaising with Govt agencies, stakeholders, passengers and airport users.
- Implementation of approved budget, MASB/MAHB Policies and Procedures.
- Coordinating and facilitating the passengers, aircraft and cargo movements.
- Assist in any personnel issue and updating information require by airport or headquarters level
- Offer assistance to any personnel from Engineering at airport or headquarter level
- Offer assistance to any personnel from AFRS
- Offer assistance to any personnel from AVSEC at airport or headquarter level
- Offer assistance to any personnel from Finance at airport or headquarter level
- Offer assistance to any personnel from Commercial at airport or headquarter level
Develops and Empowers
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented with pleasant personality
- Good in both written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Preferably possess working knowledge in SAP
- Must be computer literate
- Diploma with a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- Diploma in any discipline preferably in Engineering/ Management/ Transportation/ Airport Management
Open for Malaysian citizen only.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 22 February 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Operations Manager, Engineer, ERP, Law, Operations, Engineering, Technology, Legal