- Anchorage, Alaska
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Ramp Agent to join our team in Alaska, US.
We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
JOB TYPE: Full- Time/Part-Time
The Ramp Agent reports to the Ramp lead for the ramp handling operation. The ramp agent is responsible for FEAM Ground services Ramp handing and customer service, ensuring proper and safe handling for all customers contracted services, during their assigned shift. The ramp agent will perform their duties as assigned by the ramp lead and/ or the duty manage.
- Responsible during their shift to ensure they follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
- Responsible for the quality of work performed on their shift while ramp handling.
- Assists the ramp Lead as assigned for daily operations as required.
- Assists the set up for the next shift coordinating fight schedules and required documents and equipment for the next shift coordinating fight schedules and required documents and equipment for the oncoming shift as assigned.
- Assists in the professional development, following proper work procedure and practices with inexperienced ramp agents.
- Ensures that company equipment from their department is kept and maintained in functioning order and is neatly stored and maintained and ready for use at all times.
- Operates all associated GSE equipment required for ramp handling.
- Tracks and sends flight operations messages as assigned.
- Performs weight and balance and other specialized customer need.
- Able to read and write in English
- Current valid driver’s license
- Able to pass airport security background checks
- Lifting and carrying at least 70lb
- Works in varying weather conditions, indoors and outdoors
- Works standing for extended periods of time
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.