- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Hourly $95.00
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
EVERTS AIR ALASKA (Part 135 EMB 120 Captains & First Officers – Texas)
5525 Airport Industrial Rd., Fairbanks, AK 99709
Everts Air Alaska has openings for Texas based EMB-120 Captains and FO’s with a strong work ethic and initiative to get the job done safely and efficiently. Work cycle is 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. Everts provides housing accommodations during your work cycle. The flying that we do is on-demand and at times short notice. Pilots must have a “be prepared” attitude so that they are ready to “go now.” Crews load and unload the aircraft at most locations.
Captain: 135.243 Minimums
First Officer: 135.245 Minimums
Preference will be given to applicants with an EMB-120 Type Rating
Preference will be given to applicants who are willing to relocate.
Applicants who possess an A&P Certificate are highly desired and compensated accordingly.
- Training pay and housing provided during initial training with full guarantee starting on Day 1 of training.
- Full benefits including Medical/Vision/Dental/401k are available.
- Everts Air Alaska is a CASS participant and has reciprocal agreements with most major airlines.
- Known Crew Member privileges available
- Opportunity to work in Alaska and fly the “bush” or advance to the Part 121 division and fly classic recips or the MD-80.
- 2 week on/2 week off schedule.
- U.S. Citizen, U.S. Passport, and Restricted Radio Telephone Operator Permit. Must be able to lift and move 70 lbs.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.