- Hebron, Kentucky
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Planner to join our team in Cincinnati, OH, US and Northern KY, US. We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
JOB TYPE: Full- Time
JOB SUMMARY: The Maintenance Planner assists the Maintenance department in providing the necessary maintenance resources and record keeping that is required to increase plant productivity. Must be able to identify and prioritize multiple projects and perform work with a constant awareness of improving processes. Preparation of reports, metrics, and other tracking tools will allow this employee to succeed.
- Assist in maintenance work preparations to improve work efficiencies and increase the stations performance
- Responsible for maintaining production equipment availability and performance at satisfactory levels through the planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting of maintenance and repair activities.
- Assure resources are available and adequate to complete these tasks.
- Support all policies, goals and objectives of the company, and will represent the company in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Maintain control of the aircraft’s approved schedule, quality and rework, flow execution, budget and timely delivery of the program.
- Promote quality performance, positive financial results, safe work environment and on-time deliveries.
- Prepare and present daily status briefings on all aircraft assigned to include delivery, man-hour and budget status in conjunction with the Production Control Supervisor. Complete ADS reporting daily and note critical parts.
- Coordinate delivery of the aircraft back to our customer.
- Complete off-aircraft parts inspection by end of the primary inspection.
- Ensure proper scheduling of manpower and proper skill levels through coordination with Production Control for all functions necessary to meet company objectives.
- Coordinate with the Inspection department to assure maintenance is performed in accordance with accepted standards.
- Coordinate with GSE to ensure the required flow of necessary equipment and parts, making recommendations to the Director of Maintenance for improvement of production operations.
- Maintain the repair station premises in a clean and orderly manner
- Ensure preservation of all units or parts during the maintenance process and after work is complete.
- Answer Corrective Action Requests as required. Complete root cause analyses and determine acceptable solutions.
- Build and promote positive employee morale.
- Be authorized to act on behalf of the repair station.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Director of Maintenance.
QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to communicate develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers. Must have excellent prioritization, organization, analytical and decision-making skills. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, using standard English. Able to complete assigned tasks, including follow-up assignments, in a timely manner. Demonstrated proficiency with PC applications (Microsoft Office Suite, Word Processing, Spreadsheets, and Data Analysis tools). Strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills. Strong project management, team management and process workflow skills. Outstanding decision-making skills, with strong problem-solving capabilities. Demonstrated abilities in planning, prioritizing, and managing multiple projects. Ability to shift priorities and meet deadlines, while maintaining a professional demeanor, within a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Takes direction in a positive manner.
REQUIREMENT: High School Diploma required. Valid Airframe & Powerplant License.
- Aviation Maintenance knowledge through formal military or civilian educational schools
- Experience in an aviation related field
FEAM is the MRO leader in Aircraft Line Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft to include B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.