- Westminster, Maryland
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
A top-notch aircraft maintenance provider is seeking a Lead Mechanic to work out of their facility in Westminster, MD. This operation services a fleet of training aircraft and Civil Air Patrol aircraft, among others. They are seeking a dynamic Lead Mechanic to work efficiently by utilizing technology to streamline procedures and maintenance processes. This full-time opportunity offers a M-F daylight schedule, full medical benefits, paid holidays with PTO, along with possible relocation-assistance and a sign on bonus. This is a perfect opportunity to gain leadership experience and grow with the company as they also become a Part 135 operation.
- Accomplish all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Perform various aircraft maintenance duties necessary to ensure the safety and operation of piston aircraft under Part 141 Flight Operations.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an airworthy condition.
- Work well on your own and be able to manage a team.
- Mentor entry-level mechanics.
- A&P Maintenance Certificates.
- Inspection Authorization (IA)
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- At least two years experience maintaining piston aircraft.
Aviation Search Group is a search firm that helps aviation companies hire the right people through a unique search process. We specialize in executive and technical search programs for the aviation industry. Recruiting in todayâ€™s marketplace can be challenging. The need to find top talent remains paramount for your organization, but in todayâ€™s economic landscape, budgets require creative and cost-effective solutions. Unlike other search models, Aviation Search Group creates a strategic partnership by creating a customized search program that focuses on your requirements while utilizing your internal recruiting resources.