- Melbourne, Florida
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
NO RELOCATION IS BEING OFFERED AT THIS TIME
The Human Resources Business Partner acts as the Human Resources liaison for management and employees of assigned departments or areas.
- Familiarizes oneself with the assigned areas in order to understand the Human Resources needs and objectives of those areas.
- Establishes and develops a pro-active relationship and communication channels with management and employees of those departments regarding H.R. related topics.
- Communicates and ensures compliance with various Human Resources policies procedures laws and Company programs.
- Coordinates to provide Management with any H.R. reports or information as requested.
- Responsible for managing the following items in relation to assigned departments: recruiting needs participating in the interviewing process orientation collecting new hire paperwork coordinating employee benefits facilitating 360 degree surveys and performance evaluations.
- Partners with management of assigned areas to facilitate resolution of employee relations issues corrective action/coaching benefit and payroll information and any other areas of opportunity relating to Human Resources services and products.
- Works with management of assigned areas to consult on and to facilitate organizational development training Company initiatives and programs.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- BA degree – Desirable: In field of Business Administration or Psychology. H.R. certification PHR or SPHR desirable.
- FLSA Exempt Consultant Level Individual Contributor on a functional group.
- Generally 8-10 years of experience in human resources in a generalist role dealing with several aspects of Human Resources including benefits employee relations H.R. programs recruiting H.R. administration analysis and reporting and control of policies and procedures.
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge in a specialty area and in all other interrelated tasks and responsibilities of the job function.
- Role takes leadership for applying new processes and skills to improve the functions status quo.
- Role requires innovative critical thinking skills towards solving problems and anticipating future issues that may occur as a result of current decisions that are made.
- Role applies leading edge theories and techniques to resolve Human resources programs activities information systems tools techniques and laws (ADA FMLA EEOC FLSA etc.).
- Benefits Administration and Payroll routines.
- Microsoft Office (Word Excel Power Point and Access) internet explorer.
- Analysis and evaluation capabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Organized and detailed oriented.
Area: Human Resources
We have built one of the largest aerospace companies in the world. This has been made possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world who have a genuine passion for stretching the boundaries of what is possible. It has been like this from the beginning, and we continue being guided by the desire to work with people motivated by this challenge. At Embraer, we pay attention to all the stages of professional life, which is why we offer educational programs and special projects that serve everybody, from talented youth to those looking beyond retirement. Here we have the opportunity to integrate different cultures into a global environment, and to follow personal development throughout the span of one’s career. Get to know the programs and positions we have available in Brazil and around the world. Understand that here our focus is on partnerships, human development, and allowing you to grow in areas that correspond to your interests. Come be a part of Embraer.