Occupational Category: Management
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: USD 0
Description: International Aerospace Coatings
seeks a General Manager.
Summary: Reporting to the SVP of Operations, the General Manager will oversee the Amarillo, TX facility, consisting of 150+ employees. He/she will have full responsibility for site level oversight and management of aircraft safety; FAA regulatory compliance; repair station certificate and manual; environmental and safety policy’s; project management; facility and equipment maintenance; materials management; process improvements; AS9100 quality system; budgets and P&L.
- Maintain monthly and quarterly financial budget and EBITDA targets.
- Control aircraft damage ratios targets.
- Deliver high customer satisfaction percentage.
- Strive towards on-time delivery of projects with goals.
- Manage the availability of labor against the project plan and work with production managers to optimize labor.
- Manage and monitor operational budgets, direct and indirect costs for optimum project and hangar performance.
- A stakeholder in daily contact with customers, vendors, supervisors, leads, painters, mechanics and members of all support staff.
- Insure company environmental, health and safety policies are upheld.
- Maintain a safe work environment and schedule preventative maintenance for the hangar and equipment.
- Provide leadership regarding employee development and training, crew scheduling, direct and indirect labor management.
- Direct site level planning and scheduling.
- Ensure daily regulatory compliance of the FAA repair station certificate and repair station manual.
- Partner with production, facilities, quality, materials, and environmental, health and safety departments.
- Support Regional HRBP in all areas functional areas of people development.
- Initiate, improve and ensure the facility is maintained to company and regulated standards.
- Partner with quality control and quality assurance to develop and improve quality initiatives.
- Guide and support managers in the development of employees and recruitment process to maintain a highly skilled and motivated work force.
- Encourage positive, supportive and respectful working relationships.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Aviation Management preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in an aviation environment.
- Production/operations experience in aviation or manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership skills; interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to deal with internal and external clients and senior executive.
- Strong problem solving and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment.
- Proven leader who can manage a team, set goals, develop individuals and drive accountability across all departments.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel and Project.
- Professional Training: A/P Certification a plus
- International Aerospace Coatings provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
Date Posted: 2019-11-12
Please Apply by: 2019-11-28