It’s never been easier to visit Canberra’s most loved cultural attractions and places of interest. The Culture Loop Shuttle bus is a free hop-on, hop-off bus shuttle has been launched that connects Canberra city to Canberra’s cultural institutions.
Board at any of the conveniently located stops to enjoy the free shuttle service seven days a week from 9am to 5pm. Park once and ride the shuttle to your favourite venues and experience an array of exhibitions, galleries, collections, stories and events.
In the city, the bus stops at the Canberra Centre, National Film and Sound Archive, Canberra Museum and Gallery, and Henry Rolland Park, allowing visitors to take in the cultural attractions and explore the greater city area. The bus will make its way to the parliamentary triangle, stopping at the National Capital Exhibition, Canberra and Region Visitors Centre, National Library of Australia, Questacon, Museum of Australian Democracy and Parliament House. The culture loop shuttle bus also travels to the National Museum of Australia.
View a map of the route and the timetable here.
The service begins at the Canberra Centre before making its way to the following destinations:
- Canberra Centre, 17 Akuna Street, Canberra City (near Myer), 6247 5611
- National Museum Of Australia, Lawson Crescent, Acton Peninsula, 6208 5000
- National Film And Sound Archive, McCoy Circuit, Acton, 6248 2000
- National Capital Exhibition, Regatta Point, Commonwealth Park, 6272 2902 and Canberra And Region Visitors Centre, Regatta Point, Commonwealth Park, 1300 554 114
- National Library Of Australia, 20 Parkes Place, Parkes, 6262 1111 and Questacon, King Edward Terrace, Parkes, 6270 2800
- Museum Of Australian Democracy, 18 King George Terrace, Parkes, 6270 8222
- Australian Parliament House, Federation Mall, Capital Hill, 6277 5399
- Henry Rolland Park, West Basin, Corkhill Street, Acton
- Canberra Museum and Gallery, 176 London Circuit, Canberra City, 6207 3968