POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
Responsible for the operations and maintenance of the airport engineering equipment/installations/facilities for system serviceability and availability.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
- Supervises and ensure full execution of SAP System (Plant Maintenance Module)
- Provide guidance; advice and direction to all subordinate and to promote high standard of maintenance culture; efficiency; productivity; teamwork; quality services and personnel job enrichment
- Revise of PPM checklist; tasks list & master data and analyses technical reports; identifies trends for the facilities and equipment breakdowns and recommends for continuous improvement
- Review the performance of the facilities / system and provide input and recommendation for any upgrading or refurbishment work
- Establishment of new contract; manage and ensure the contractors are delivering the service standard as required in the contract for outsourcing work
- Execute the master maintenance plans and master maintenance schedules as well as implementation of approved capital and operating budget
- To achieve the KPI
- To comply with Standard of regulatory requirement (MAHB Policies and Procedure)
- Assist in any personnel issue and updating information require by airport or headquarters level.
- Airport Fire & Rescue Services (AFRS)
- Offer assistance to any personnel from AFRS
- Aviation Security Section
- Offer assistance to any personnel from AVSEC at airport or headquarters level.
- Offer assistance to any personnel from Finance at airport or headquarters level.
- Offer assistance to any personnel from Commercial at airport or headquarters level.
Develops and Empowers
- Analyze technical report, identify trends for the facilities and equipment breakdowns and recommends for continuous improvement action.
- Analyze cost implications of the operations, maintenance and repair activities and recommends for budgetary.
- Keep abreast with latest technology in the industries.
- Plan and ensure high standard of maintenance work.
- Certificate in Engineering (Civil) with SPM credit in Bahasa, Pass in English and Mathematics
Open for Malaysian citizen only.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 26 December 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Category Manager, Technician, Engineer, ERP, Maintenance, Retail, Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing