Customer Service Representative
Occupational Category: Airport
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: USD 0
Description: Avflight Corporation
seeks a Customer Service Representative.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, holidays and 401k with employer matching program
Employment Type: Full Time
Description: Avflight Willow Run is looking for an exceptional Customer Service Representative to join our team! This position is full-time permanent.
- Welcoming and providing superior customer service to crew members and passengers visiting the facility
- Assist customers with requested services such as fuel, hangar space, catering, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, etc.
- Communicate aircraft arrivals to line service and complete pre-arrival information from customers
- Process sales transactions, close out and balance daily inventory, fuel tickets and meter sheets
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and work overtime as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Some college and/or hotel/hospitality experience a plus
- Must be comfortable learning how to answer multi-line phone system, email, filing, faxing and computer skills including Microsoft products
- Previous retail and/or customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 20lbs and carry up to 10lbs. Frequent sitting, standing, bending, reaching.
- Must be available for second shift, holidays and weekends if needed
- Experience in aviation is a plus
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently and coordinate requests between departments
- Must have the ability to multitask; excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude
- Be reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfill obligations
- Strong Attention to Detail and multi-tasking skills
Please apply at www.avflight.com
- Avflight Corporation provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
Date Posted: 2019-9-8
Please Apply by: 2019-9-24