POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
Responsible to the overall electrical installation in term of how it being manned handled and controlled. Responsible for the overall electrical installation in term of work and job handling by giving writing instruction to person/workers under his control.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
Managing site operations of electrical equipment or systems as specification (HT and below inclusive standby generator).
Executing maintenance and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
Planning on tools and equipment needed to perform a job and equipment or systems rectification as per standard requirement.
Supervise for the installation of equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
Investigation and identifying essential information before adjusting actions in relation to others actions.
Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents and correctly follow or direct a given rules in order to arrange things or actions in a certain order. The things or actions can include numbers, letters, words, pictures, procedures and requisitions for any electrical operations and maintenance.
Under certain condition, competence control shall be practices to other identified electrical personnel with clear writing instruction and job task that is within his knowledge and responsibility.
- To achieve the KPI.
- To make sure compliance with the standard and regulatory requirement.
- Execution of tests to determine whether equipment, software, or procedures are operating as expected.
- Proposal on problems solving and involvement in preparation of the incident report.
- Operation Executives/ Officer (AFRS, AVSEC, Ops)
- Ensure smooth coordination and deliverables for operation and maintenance of airport systems and facilities
- Deliver service standards and compliance to regulation
- Internal Support Division
- Smooth coordination and to support engineering processes
Develops and Empowers
- Hands-on skills in maintenance and operation of electrical installation and other airport facilities
- Possess updated knowledge in the latest technology and airport facilities
- Experience in operations and maintenance of High Tension (HT) and Low Voltage (LV) system
- Working knowledge in Electrical Safety Regulation and Electrical Supply Act 1990
- Certificate with relevant working experience in related field
- High Pressure/ Tension Certificate in (B0 category) and registered with Suruhanjaya Tenaga & Multimedia
Open for Malaysian citizen only.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 30 November 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Category Manager, Engineer, Electrical, Supply, Compliance, Retail, Engineering, Operations, Legal