POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
To complement Senior Manager in implementing strategies and action plans in the development of air cargo & logistics business for Malaysia Airports Group (note: in 2020 to establish MAHB as a CTO, in preparation for MAHB-Alibaba/ Cainiao JVCo facility at KLIA Aeropolis DFTZ Park operational start date by Q3, 2020)
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
1. Lead in developing & implementing strategies and action plans in the development of air cargo & logistics business for Malaysia Airports, including new business opportunities such as establishing MAHB as a Cargo Terminal Operator (CTO)
2. Lead in working closely with internal MAHB stakeholders such as Land Development (KASB), Cargo Management (FCZ) and Operations, also BVD, CP, Legal and Risk Divisions in obtaining Management, Board and Government level approvals.
3. Engage with relevant industry stakeholders such as MOT, MOF, Customs and Statistics Department of Malaysia toward achieving MAHB vision and project ambitions
4. Lead preparation of approval papers for Management, also Board level including presentations (powerpoint and excel), analysis with clear, sound basis of recommendations
5. Other key initial projects identified is the proposed JV and establisment of AOR Cargo Terminal Operations, as well as involvement in Masterplanning work at Penang Kompleks Kargo Kedua at Batu Maung.
6. Support in pre prep for key missions at relevant events such as World Cargo Symposium, FIATA and TIACA bi-annual events
7. To support development and administration of incentive programmes for cargo freighters & airlines
8. To oversee the operational support provided to the station managers
9. To oversee the billing operations for cargo freighters & airlines, at KLIA and klia2
10. Support in the design and development of Data Analytics for MAHB Group, serving Air Cargo & Logistics requirements