Occupational Category: AP Mechanic
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: USD 0
Description: Boutique Air
seeks a A&P Mechanic.
Boutique Air is a scheduled Part 135 commuter air carrier established in 2007. Our growing fleet currently consists of 16 Pilatus PC-12 and 2 Beechcraft King Air 350 aircraft. Our compensation is competitive with the market and includes great benefits such as medical, dental, vision and travel benefits at no additional charge to the employee. The company also has a 401(k) program forthcoming.
- Read, understand, and use FAA approved maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, AD’s, Service Bulletins, progressive inspection check lists, and other related maintenance documentation in order to effectively troubleshoot air frame, engine, avionics, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Complete required boutique air forms properly and accurately to FAA and Boutique Air standards.
- Complete repair, modification, and replacement of aircraft and aircraft systems within Boutique Air’s requirements.
- Complete work within budgeted time frame.
- Comply with airport and Boutique Air safety requirements for proper operation of ground support equipment.
- Complete any and all assigned job tasks as required by management team.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable of “CAMP” and Flight Docs application.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint/background check for an airport badge with escort privileges.
- Valid and active A&P rating.
- Must provide own basic tools.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 75lbs, push-pull, walking, sitting, standing, climbing, kneeling, bending, crouching, and reaching.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Prefer 1-2 years experience but not required.
- Prefer Inspection Authorization but not required.
- Prefer Pilatus PC12 experience but not required.
- Boutique Air provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including:
Date Posted: 2019-11-27
Please Apply by: 2019-12-13