- Anchorage, Alaska
- Job ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
Perform administrative and office support activities for management staff in Anchorage. Develop and implement administrative systems, procedures, and policies in assigned work areas. Monitor administrative projects and programs in order to ensure follow through and facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
1. Provide secretarial, administrative, and training support to leadership staff.
2. Work closely with leadership staff to prioritize assignments based on operational needs.
3. Create and modify documents, maintain office files and database systems, open and distribute office mail, provide administrative support for the time clock system.
4. Maintain and update manuals, desktop procedures and training guides as assigned for this position.
5. Audit forms, documents, and manuals. Research missing and/or inaccurate data to ensure proper data entry.
6. Assist with the planning and scheduling of meetings, appointments, and training classes.
7. Manage and operate fax machines, photocopiers, scanners, videoconferencing, telephone system, computer, office software, etc. efficiently.
8. Communicate information and respond to written and verbal inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
9. Maintain and develop positive relationships with all personnel. Collaborate with leadership staff as necessary to meet department requirements.
10. Maintain a clean work area and assist in the organization/cleanliness of other workspaces.
11. Build an organizational culture in which passion for continuous improvement is innate.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. Requires the knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, and mathematic applications as they pertain to accounting.
2. Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of supervisory and financial functions.
3. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms and other office procedures and terminology.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Everts Air Cargo was formed in 1995 as a 121 Certificated Cargo Airline. Everts Air Cargo is headquartered in Fairbanks where it serves as the primary base for maintenance, administration and charter operations. Everts provides scheduled freight service to 12 major hubs in Alaska. Everts expanded operations to the Lower 48 and now has five MD-80 jets and flies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.