POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
To ensure the smooth and efficient operations of the respective area and to ensure that all facilities are serviceable and well maintained.
To conduct data analysis from CMMS, WIMS, TRIMS, WRMS, CRFSS and data collection system equivallent systems
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
- Coordinate and monitor the contractor’s daily performance such as;
i. WIMS (Washroom Inspection Management System)
ii. WRMS (Washroom Response Management System)
iii. TRIMS (Terminal Response and Inspection Management)
iv. CRFSS (Customer Real Time Feedback Survey System)
v. CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System)
- Analyse data from WIMS, WRMS, TRIMS, CRFSS, CMMS or any equivalent system used by Terminal Services Division.
- Assist Operation team to plan for continous improvement for MAVCOM element which failed in the WIMS inspection.
- Assist executive in monitoring cleaning contract management and trolley management – contract specification, manpower and procedure, chemical & machinery.
- To liaise with contractor for related inspection data for perfomance analysis and recommendation.
- Assist Executive to plan Toilet Defect Maintenance unit (TDM) task management i.e. defect list, spare-part, repair work and schedule for major work.