POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
- To assist the Senior Operation Officer in the monitoring of the operations territories and ensure compliance with all related documents. To coordinate with all units especially after office hour as to ensure operations of the airport run smoothly and expeditiously.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
- Manage all personnel working in his/her shift to ensure efficiency of operation
- Monitoring facilities serviceability and ensure fault are rectified
- Monitor cleaning to ensure contractor meet standard set
- Ensure departure and arrival formalities meet standard set
- Attend to complaints by customers and air travellers
- Attend to VVIP movement and vendor and give necessary assistance
- Liase with other agencies to ensure smooth running of airport
- Represent Senior Operation Officer in case emergency develop until released
- Send necessary report to AOC or MASB HQ as directed by Airport Manager
- Ensure concessionaire provide quality services and follow operations hours specified
- To carry out any directive by airport higher authority
- To ensure highest standard of cleanliness in the terminal building and ensure cleaning contractor follow the contract
- To ensure all facilities/equipment are operational at all time
- To ensure all directives being carried out and obeyed for the smooth running of terminal operatiobns
- To carry out survey for airport efficiency evaluation
- To ensure highest standards of operational requirement is achieved according to the standard set by the management (daily inspection of all areas is required)
- To handle and resolve all customers complaint
- To coordinate with other units as to ensure all facilities provided are in good working condition
- Maintenance of airport facilities
- Matters pertaining to AFRS unit
- Matters pertaining to AVSEC unit
- Compliance to the contracts
- matters pertaining to government rules and regulations
Develops and Empowers
- Basic knowledge in Airports Operations
- Good knowlegde in Microsoft Office
- Good communication and writing in Bahasa and English
- Preferable with minimum 1 year relevant working experience
- STPM / MCE / SPM with Credit in Bahasa, Pass in English and Mathematics
Open for Malaysian citizen only.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 31 January 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Operations Manager, Category Manager, Engineer, Administrative Assistant, Operations, Retail, Engineering, Administrative