POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
To provide necessary assistance in facilitating airlines/ground-handlers/related government agencies and internal divisions within Malaysia Airport in ensuring smooth airport operations.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
1. Responsible for clerical and administrative duties (greet guests, receive/direct/relay telephone messages, photocopying, faxing, mailing, meeting rooms booking, bulletin updating, etc.).
2. To properly record all incoming/outgoing correspondences.
3. Keeper of Guest Logbook and Meeting Attendance Logbook.
4. To update KUL and MASB airports airlines’ contact list on a monthly basis (or whenever there is a change).
5. Responsible in ensuring airline logos and flags are current and updated at all areas of the airport and follow-up with the relevant internal units after the changes.
6. To assist and prepare checklist for airline logo inspection.
7. To assist in the coordination of the operational requirement of visits/audits/events related to airlines/ground-handlers.
8. To circulate CCD general information/promotions to airlines/ground-handlers via Airline Relations mailing address.
9. To circulate Engineering-related memos to airlines/ground-handlers via Airline Relations mailing address.
10. To process the permanent airport pass application submitted by foreign airlines/their vendors (approval of the “budget owner”).
11. To organize a proper filing system (in-line with 5S and IMS requirement) and keeping it up to date.
12. To assist in compiling and distributing reports and minutes.
13. To assist in stationary requirement.
14. To ensure close relationship with airlines/ground-handlers/related government agencies.
15. To ensure tasks given by head is completed neatly and in a timely manner.
16. To perform other tasks as and when required.